Why apps benefit business and how to add to your package
Sage 50 Accounts apps give you convenient, on-the-go access to your finances wherever you are. Connect to your accounts from your mobile and access all your information, providing a real time picture how your business is doing, so you can take any urgent action immediately. You'll be more productive and save time by having product levels and prices on hand, and be able to raise and send quotes without having to go back to the office.
With real time, multi-user access making collaborative working possible, you, your colleagues and accountant can all make and see updates as they happen. Which all makes handling your business easier, faster and more efficient.
More information on the available apps
Manage and simplify your overseas business activities from the palm of your hand with the Sage 50 Accounts Foreign Trader app.
Control and track all your international business activity in one place, with real time updates and multi-user access in the ease and convenience of an app.
Sage 50 Accounts Mobile Sales
Make on-the-move sales management more informed and straightforward with our Sage 50 Accounts Mobile Sales app.
Deliver more for your customers and close sales more quickly, with real time information and quote generation available anywhere with the Mobile Sales app.
Sage 50 Accounts Tracker (mobile app)
Sage 50 Accounts Tracker – fast, easy access to your Sage 50 Accounts software, giving you the business insight you can rely on when you’re on the go.
Save time with accounts processing and handle complex financial management, directly from your smartphone and with no expertise necessary. Tracker provides real-time access to all your data, profitability and sales figures – so you'll have the information and confidence to make the right decisions, even while you’re away from the office.
Stay productive whenever you need and take action for your business, with secure access for you and nominated users, meaning you can work and view changes in real time.
Sage 50 Accounts with Sage Drive
Break free from the office with Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Drive.
If your business doesn't stop, why should you? Take the sensible route to managing your accounts, whenever and wherever you choose. Create custom quotes and invoices, search and store customer details, chase debts and calculate VAT – even on the move.
Free yourself – keep your accounts in the palm of your hand with our mobile and tablet apps.
Collaborate with colleagues and accountants anywhere in the world, with Sage Drive and mobile enabled real-time working.
Sage Drive's cloud-based functionality via our mobile and tablet apps, means you can take your accounts with you, giving you the freedom to work from the office, home or on the move. Dynamic, real-time collaborative working with colleagues and accountants in any location.
Seamlessly work with your accountant in real-time
Connect multiple devices to your Sage 50 Accounts software
View key business information on the move from your smartphone
Process sales on the move directly from your tablet
- Buy from the Sage Store today and the software will be available immediately via download
- Quick online registration and activation included as standard
- Users will be up and running in a matter of minutes
- Straightforward company setup allows customisation to match any business
- Clear, concise language means the software is totally free of accounting jargon
- New and improved user interface design
- Easy to navigate and highly effective accounting software
- Online help centre full of guides and video demos to quickly get to grips with features
- Practice data provided to allow unlimited testing with dummy numbers
- Step by step walk-throughs of key processes such as Year End and VAT returns
- Easy to import data from Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx and .csv files)
- All reports can be customised to suit any business
- Tailor the navigation and toolbar for quick access to most used features
- Clearly labelled keyboard shortcuts to save you time
- New interface is designed to make it easy to become an efficient user
- Regular automatic back-ups can be scheduled without interrupting users
- Comes with a single user and single company licence included as standard
- Up to two concurrent users and network installation can be added (additional charge)
- An unlimited number of companies can be added (additional charge)
- Set up a Chart of Accounts suited to the business
- Create specific budgets for key areas of the business to simplify cash flow forecasting
- Preferences and access levels for multiple users easily configurable
- Manage time effectively and work towards deadlines with integrated diary feature
- Further bolt on features for Sage 50 Accounts include:
Send and receive online payments securely and efficiently - available via www.sagepay.ie
Keep up to data and compliant with construction industry legislation for only €10 per month
Sage Foreign Trader
Work with foreign customers and suppliers in multiple currencies for only €10 per month
Hassle Free VAT
- Everything required to effectively manage VAT
- Dedicated VAT section that walks users through the process
- Complete VAT returns in four easy steps using the VAT wizard
- In-built calculators mean VAT can be reconciled quickly and easily
- Includes a VAT verifier to make sure returns contain the necessary transactions
- All submissions can be sent to Revenue online - a legal requirement for most businesses
- Software displays the status of VAT returns so users are kept up to date with progress
- Different tax codes and rates can be setup to suit your business
- Manage standard VAT, VAT Cash Accounting, Flat Rate VAT and Irish VAT Cash Accounting
- Record and manage EC Sales List returns
Cash Flow Control
- Complete control over cash flow
- Record money going in and out of your business
- Manage multiple payment methods including cash, cheque, card and direct debit
- Advanced credit position and bank reconciliation
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports
- Share data electronically with your accountant
- Step by step guides to Year End and Month End processing
- Configured to allow users to easily correct mistakes
- Set lock dates to close-off financial periods
- Create, store and easily find customer information
- Quick Search feature instantly searches through customer records
- Bespoke customer dashboard highlights outstanding debts
- Customised and professional looking quotations and invoices
- Sales invoices can be recorded in batches to save time and improve efficiency
- Quotes, invoices and statements can be sent via email direct to customers
- Add Sage Pay Pay Now buttons to invoices (requires a Sage Pay subscription)
- Check quotes for profit margin before committing
- Complete history of customer communication and activity available for reference
- Apply flexible discounts and easily process refunds
- Inactive customer records can be flagged and hidden
- Powerful reporting tools to provide critical insight and information to users
- Store supplier addresses, contacts and credit information
- Search supplier records instantly using the Quick Search feature
- Simple breakdown of outstanding invoices and who is owed money
- Flag urgent outstanding payments and tasks for completion that day
- Purchase invoices can be recorded in batches to save time
- Pay invoices promptly from within the Sage 50 Accounts software
- Save and view a history of all supplier activities and communications
- Inactive supplier records can be flagged and hidden
- Variety of reports available to analyse supplier debt, activity and performance
- Email reports to other users, employees or suppliers when required
Product and Stock Control
- Complete control over products and stock
- Configurable product stock codes, descriptions, categories and
- Service quotes and invoices can easily be recorded onto the system
- Data dashboard displays the top and bottom performing products in the range
- Monitor the quantity and value of products in stock
- Automatic updates to stock levels when invoices are posted
- Profitability of each individual product line can be viewed
- Inactive product records able to be flagged and hidden
- Records can be kept up to date with a stock take
- Add barcodes and QR codes to products to speed up processes
- Insightful reports around product performance can quickly be setup
- Comprehensive data around product sales by different customers
Sage Drive & Sage 50 Accounts Apps
The Technical Requirements and Licence Information for Sage 50 Accounts are available via downloadable PDF.
Apple Mac Compatibility
Sage 50 Accounts software is not compatible with Apple Mac hardware, unless users are running Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 via the Apple Boot Camp utility.